- Children are natural innovators, who demonstrate their entrepreneurial instinct when they ask to have their first lemonade stand.
- Creative potential is unlimited, and when unharnessed, children will dream without limitation.
- Life and career skills should be introduced early and reinforced often to prepare children to navigate successfully in the global environment.
- Project-based learning creates a living, hands-on workshop where children develop critical skills for personal, academic and career success.
- Enrichment programs should supplement and enhance the classroom experience through fun, engaging and thoughtful activities.
- Children should see their future as something other than an employee.
We seek to inspire children to develop their self-esteem, leadership capabilities, writing and public speaking skills, collaborative skills, and empathy.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
— Benjamin Franklin